Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bananorama Franken

I just thought I would post a franken of mine (ok, I only have 2 so far lol), but I love it. I have a boatload of different whites from french mani kits. Not sure why I have like 5 of them, but go figure! When I am down and feeling broke, I have always bought polish. By and large, a cheap pick-me-up and it's legal! OK..on to the franken...

I took a China Glaze yellow called Solar Power and a Nailene brand French White (note to self-don't use the French mani bottles...brush is way too skinny). I only used about 1/3  or 1/4 bottle of the yellow and about half the bottle of french white.

And from these 2, I got...
BANANORAMA!! lol Much better IMO, than that yellow CG.

1 comment:

ABOP Laquerlove said...

I love this! Thanks for posting the sources of your franken.