Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Frankenbeige Mani

I have learned the hard way I probably don't want to franken any more browns, lol! I took way too many colors in an attempt to make a different shade of brown and almost tossed the mess. But then on a whim, I poured a bunch of french mani white in with the leftovers and WOW, I found one I really love! It went on in one coat like a dream...
Then I decided to stamp with my new bundlemonster plates...again...so many choices, but I went with this one...


I stamped with Sally Hansen's Black Out and then put on some of Essie's Matte About you...I really liked it-very different for me. These are my right and left hands respectively. I had to trim my nails shorter after wresting with the lawnmower for the first time after my shoulder surgery. What do you think of this look?(stamping, not the short nails, lol)

3 comments:

glitterM said...

I really like how it looks with the stamping and the matte finish works!

Gottwinkies said...

Thanks! A friend got me the matte topcoat and this was my first chance to play with it!

ABOP Laquerlove said...

This looks great, especially with the stamp! Good thing you salvaged it with the white :)