Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Polka Dot Party!

I went off to my Mother-in-law's house over the 4th of July, as my dog, Nova is freaky scared of loud noises, to the point of breaking things trying to get away from the sounds...so we went and hid out in the country until this morning and so that meant *gasp* doing my nails somewhere other than my house, LOL! I think I did pretty darn good, and I had FUN!
I started out with 2 coats of my dusty blue franken, and hmmm...what next?! Polka Dots! I used Sally Hansen's Green with Envy, and Revlon's Silver Dollar.

I didn't have much faith in my ability to dot in a straight line, so I tried doing random dots and it got a bit crazy...but fun :)
Next time, I will go for a bit more of a straight line or patterned look, since it really seemed pretty easy, once I got started. (excuse the pics, I took them under natural light near dusk)




I really discovered that I like my blue franken with the SH Green with Envy....I think they look awesome together and it's definitely a combo I will got for again!

2 comments:

Paulina said...

you're right, it looks great :)

Gottwinkies said...

Thank-you so much Paulina...the silver dots keep drawing my eye to them...very sparkly!