Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Random Mani Spam-Fest part 2

Here are some more random mani pictures....Life is still incredibly busy, so nothing truly exceptional here....just enough to keep me sane (well...maybe)

They are listed from the top, newest down to the bottom, from at least a week or so ago...


Ultra subtle stamping over 2 coats of A-England Dragon. I used my Konad special stamping polish....I was either screwed with this purchase or got a bad bottle, because it is VERY sheer for color.


It showed up fairly well in the light box but was almost imperceptible on the nail in real life...ah well....

Pure Ice, Oh Baby over Orly Le Chateau...great combo, but too dark for the gorgeous sunny weather, so it only lasted a day, hahahaha!

2 Coats of  Spectraflair franken I made...so stunning in the sun!! I love a good blue polish....



And finally...Yes, I did wear this (below) at the hospital...it was raining for 2 days straight and I NEEDED sunshine!!
2 coats of Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow , with Finger Paints Asylum over the top....I love flakies over bright yellow!
Take care and enjoy the spring weather if you have it in your area!

5 comments:

The Sneakerette said...

i adore your yellow flakie combo! i've only seen flakies over dark shades and pastels, but i love your spin on it!!

Gottwinkies said...

Awww, thank-you...and thanks for following!

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Nothing truly exceptional? What are you talking about?! These are all fabulous!

Gottwinkies said...

ABOP- Dear lady you are AWESOME for my self-esteem!! I was thinking of all of your lovely manis!! Mine are pretty simple in comparison :0)

Paulina said...

The one with stamping looks gorgeous!