Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Secret Galaxy Franken

I am thrilled with how this turned out, and I will be selling some on my etsy site, 6HartsCraftCompany. I have a batch settling-I am checking all polishes to ensure the glitters/pigments and such mix well and don't have any adverse results! Some glitters do not do well in polish :)My friend Saundie helped name this one (Thanks Saundie!)...she thought the holo bits reminded her of a galaxy...

Duochrome polish with scattered holographic particles...lovely! One Coat Secret Galaxy over Sally Hansen Black Out.
 Blurry picture to show the little bit of holo peeking out!

 Almost looks like metallic-aqua in the sun

Purple duochrome...


What do you think? I am very proud of this one. I have tried stamping with it over black and it stamps moderately well!

2 comments:

Marias Nail Art said...

It looks so beautiful, I can understand why you are happy with this one :)

Gottwinkies said...

Maria~thank-you. I plan on trying it over a light color next to see how much flash and color I get, but it reminds me a bit of Ozotic polishes...