Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, August 20, 2012

Nasty!

No other way to say it...when I saw what my pretty blue Sinful Colors blue did...I said many bad words, most of them beginning with F and S.

Look at this!
Yes, I used a base coat-2 coats, actually

Perfect time (after I stopped cussing) for me to try ABOP's suggestion of using whitening toothpaste-SO glad I actually had some! Here is the "after" picture....

Whew! I will say, this only seems to work for me immediately after the nails get stained...


OK, now weekend trip spam, you can go now if you DON'T like mountains and trees, LOL!!!

Like a skeleton forest..a forest fire had burned through this area several years ago, and this is what was left-but new baby trees/growth coming in...

We went driving up this crazy-ass "road" that would have stopped most normal people....but then again, well, read "about me". Really, though, I am a big chicken...I hate heights, and ok, I speed but that is when I am encased in a car with a seatbelt...

Yes, that is a freaking Cliff....and that was as close as I was getting, thankyouverymuch

Below...at the top of the road (I use the term loosely) That is not too far from the peak. Hubby and I rode together on the ATV, and I think on the way up I did a lot of leaning low and gunning it, lol. Hahaha, he knew the only way I'd go up there was if I was the one driving (that's what she said!)

The tiny red arrow is pointing to a lookout tower that is considered a historical building. The trail stopped maybe 100 feet below the tower.

Below, on the way down...looks much less freaky...



Take care, enjoy your week and as always-Hug your loved ones and tell em you love them!





3 comments:

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Woah! That was some serious staining! I'm glad the toothpaste worked, and yah, it is too bad it only works when used right away, lol!

Marias Nail Art said...

Toothpaste always does the trick for me too :)
What an amazing nature, great photos, thanks for sharing!

Gottwinkies said...

ABOP, I was SO glad I tried it-thank-you for the hint there!!
Maria-thank-you sweet lady-I love where I live and I like to share that