Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Comments on Blogger...

Is anyone else having problems making comments on their favorite blog? I have tried like, oh, TEN times to enter a contest on http://fripperydigits.blogspot.com/ , but it keeps redirecting me to sign in...which I have done, oh...another ten times. At first I thought it was my computer and rebooted it. OK, I give up for the night, must be the weather?!
Have a grand evening and here are 2 little pictures to mull over...

Spring in Montana, Aspen trees are my favorite, but the rivers are all flooding. We went here this weekend to let the dogs run and splash, but it was tough to find a spot on the river that wasn't too fast/unsafe.

2 comments:

Paulina said...

cute doggies :)

we had some serious floodings in Poland last year too

Gottwinkies said...

Thanks! Normally the bad stuff that happens here is in the winter, not spring flooding. Hope the weather is good in Poland right now!