Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Copper-Clad Leopard Print

Sorry it has been so long since my last post, but Fall is busy for our family! On to the mani I promised!
This one was SO cool! I did one coat of Revlon Copper Penny over the gellac base coat, and then a leopard print with Wet N Wild Black and dabbed in some SH Chrome purple....WOW!!!!!


One coat of Copper Penny....yummy polish


Viola! I have to say, this was one of the most popular manis I have done, and I loved it!. I have never pegged myself as an animal print girl, but I do have to say this one fit me to a "T". I used a nail art fine brush to dab those little purple chrome bits in. I have seen Nailnerd do this style with red, but that wasn't me (sorry dear lady!) But this is, lol!! Darn...may have to play with the tiger print next!!

I am still playing around with the Gel polish and mostly underneath regular polish as a protectant for my nails. This past weekend, our whole  family got together to help another family member work on their ranch....basically, making sure all the cows and calves were healthy before winter hits. I only chipped my right pinky, and a tiny one that I could just file down a bit. I thought that was amazing. It was pretty funny that my niece had her nails done too, so I didn't feel so goofy!


2 comments:

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Ooh, the base color is so nice and shiny!

Gottwinkies said...

Yuppers! I think Revlon outdid themselves with their "coin" polishes...copper penny, silver dollar and gold coin...love em all!!