Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Lilac and Gold loveliness!

The Minute I saw Sally Hansen's new (?) polish Big Money, I HAD to have it. It is one of their new Gems Crush polishes and to die for if you are a glitter addict like I am!

Most of the reason is that I love gold glitters, and also because it would look awesome with Essie's Lilacism...see the evidence!

2 coats of Lilacism...showing more blue than in reality, though-

1 quick application of SHGC Big Money on the corners...this stuff will overwhelm any polish it goes over the top of-it is drenched in Glittah!

Look at my ring finger below, I was playing with the new haul and put various polishes over my last mani...the dark green holo polish...
Look at that coverage-that is one coat...I can hardly see any of the underlying color! This is one you could wear totally on it's own. At any rate-I'm off to bed, darn cold here...looking a lot like last November all of a sudden!

No comments: