Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wine and Golden havoc

Allrighty...I bought a boxed Mac Holiday set online, mostly because I wanted to try Mac polish and also-duh-it had a GOLD polish that was gorgeous. Since we all know I am a sucker for metallic polish...

The wine color looked beautiful but was a gory mess to apply! 3 heavy, draggy coats and it still had questionable coverage. A co-worker told me that is just the way those colors are-BUMMER!
It turned out beautiful in the end but it took hours to finish this mess.


Here are the guilty parties involved....the glitter is a top coat franken that was a piece of cake to make, and awesome over the red/wine. Take care and tell me if you have had better luck with Mac polishes, or with this color of polish in general....

No comments: