Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Starry Nights in Montana (Glittah Bomb!)

I know the name is not that creative, I don't care, this is pretty! 

I am trying to make my gel nail underwear last for 2 weeks, so I better be careful when I remove my polish, and how often I use glitter polish!

On to the glitter fest :0)

1 coat of Wet N Wild Black Creme, with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Ice Queen. 2 coats of SV to shine things out!

Teal/blue  and pink hex glitter along with fine holographic glitter. I have been wanting to wear this over black for months...
Please ignore the blurry fingers...this was a bugger to photograph. Either that or I really need to pull out my DSLR. I hate to do that though, because uploading takes much longer and I am a bit lazy when it comes to doing that!

I thought this one out and I want to stamp over the top halfway through the week....right about the time I get bored with my mani...3-4 days in, hahahaha, Let's see if that works-could be questionable!

No comments: