Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Zoya Special-2 Free polishes?!

Seriously kick-ass deal on the Zoya Blog...I had not purchased any of these yet, but I broke down and picked out 4 and only paid for 2. Has anyone out there seen this?!

Type in:  zoya2012 after you add your polishes and the cost for 2 are zero'd out. I am sure their newest line is exempt. The special is good until 1/9/12....sneaky trick to get lurkers like me to order BEFORE the fleck collection comes out. It worked....

My friend Saundie has many and I am always drooling, but too cheap to order them online, hehehehe. They have some really amazing colors and duochromes.

As far as I could see, no purchase required-just pay for the shipping cost.
OK, I am done saying WOW and I will leave you alone until tomorrow..TTFN!
(for those of you not familiar with Winnie the Pooh...Ta-Ta For Now!)

No comments: