Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, February 27, 2012

Sinful Colors Cinderella & Spring Glitter Blizzard!

I am so tickled that I found the Sinful Colors Cinderella, because I love it!
At any rate, I thought I would try it over white since it seemed so sheer...

2 coats of SC Cinderella over 1 coat Orly Softest White

This was a restful color to wear...I don't know how else to say it. It glowed and played pink peek-a-boo but it felt heavenly to wear....

After I took that off...and only because it started chipping...I decided on something more rowdy :0)

I want some shiny sun and green growing things, so I decided I needed some shine on my nails...

2 coats of Essence Break Through with 3 different glitter polishes: Spoiled Papa-Paparazzi, Wet N Wild Hallucinate and un-named Sally Girl silver glitter. The first picture of the Essence polish is the most color-accurate---a pink-ish purple and very pretty.



Yikes, Shield your eyes! 


It was hard to get the silver glitter to show without glaring or looking black, but see if these pictures work...

Ok, I am done with the spam-fest. I hope your weather is lovely and your friends and family are close. Take care!!

No comments: